DSEAP || dseap.gov.in || Director of School Education || Commissioner and Director of School Education Department || Latest Proceedings || Department of School Education || Requirement of Nationalized Text Books || Supply of Nationalized Text Books on free of cost and sale to the children
Supply of Nationalized Text Books
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER AND DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION,
ANDHRA PRADESH :: HYDERABAD
Sub: School Education – Supply of Nationalized Text Books on free of cost and sale to the children studying in Government/ Local Bodies (Mandal Parishad / Zilla Parishad) /Aided including the children studying in E.G.S., AIE and the MADRASA Education centers supported by R.V.M. (SSA) for the year 2014-15 – Requirement of Nationalized Text Books – Called for – Reg.
Ref:- U.O. Note No. 389/D1/C&T/SCERT/2013, Dt:20.11.2013 of the Director, SCERT, Hyderabad.
While communicating Annexure - I & II to all the DEOs in the State and they are requested to submit the requirement of Nationalized Text Books (free and sale component) Media-wise, class-wise, title-wise separately during the academic year 2014-15 in hard copy and soft copy through E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07.12.2013 without fail.
Further, they are requested to submit the requirement of Nationalized Text Books of Madarsa Education and Minor Media separately to this office in Hard and soft copy and follow the instructions given below before sending the indent.
- The District Educational Officers should submit the correct requirement of Nationalized Text Books particulars in consultation with District Sale Managers/Mandal Educational Officers and the H.M of the Schools in Hard and soft copy on or before 07-12-2013.
- They should submit the requirement for all media in all I to X classes i.e. both free and sale.
- They should submit the requirement of Nationalized Text Books for children studying in E.G.S., AIE and the MADRASA Education centers supported by R.V.M (SSA) in separate statement.
- They have to be furnished under 183 + 97 titles separately (Annexure-I&II enclosed).
- They should furnish class-wise/title-wise and media-wise requirement.
- They should furnish the requirement of Minor media like Oriya/Kannada/Marathi/Tamil etc., separately.
- They should obtain the requirement of books of Minor Media of sale component to the children who are studying in neighboring state and who intend to follow the syllabi of Andhra Pradesh books.
- They should follow the instructions issued in this office Procs. Rc.No. 54/T3/06, dated:16-05-2006 in procurement of Nationalized Text Books given to the students of classes IX & X at the end of the academic year 2013-14, preserve them in the school and re-circulate them for use in the subsequent academic year 2014-15.
- They should consult the Head Masters, M.E.Os and Managers of District Govt. Text Books sales officers to furnish the actual Ground balance of free supply of books at school point and Mandal point by the D.E.Os, and the balance of books available under free and sale component at the District Government Sales office have to be obtained by District Nodal officer for Text Books.
- They should consult the Managers, District Government Text Books Sales Offices before finalizing the actual net requirement.
- The additional requirement of Nationalized Text Books for the year 2014-15 will not be considered at any cost, and they will be held responsible for the shortage/excess in the requirement of Nationalized Text Books, if any.
Therefore they are requested to submit the requirement of Text Books duly tallying the total of class wise and Grand Total for the year 2014-15 in Annexure I & II in Hard and Soft copy through e-mail: email@example.com on or before 07.12.2013 without fail.
Download the Proceedings Rc.444 Supply of Nationalized Text Books : Click here