Proc.Rc. No 1412/F1-4/2013, Dated: 21-12-2013 DEOs will inform Teachers to Submit their CFMS Data to concerned DDOs to upload at Fin Dept Portal. The Director of School Education has communicated the GO.334 Dated 13.12.13 and instructed all RJDSEs and DEOs to inform Employees to submit their Data before 24th Dec for uploading at CFMS Website along with necessary documents in digital form.
Rc.1412 Teachers should submit their CFMS Data to DDOsSub: Estt-O/o C&DSE,A.P., Hyderabad-Employees Health Schemes-Providing Cash Less medical Treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensioners and their dependent family members-Certain Instructions-Reg
1) G. Os Ms No 334.Fin (SMPCII)Depts, dt. 13-12-2013
2) Circular No.1A8-2/3393/2013, dt.13-12-2013 of CAO of this office.
- While enclosing copies of the references along with its enclosures all the District Educational officers and Regional Joint Directors of School Education in state are here by informed that Government have issued orders in their G.o.1st cited to submit employees data (HMRS) through on line Web—based application.
- Hence all the District Educational officers and Regional Directors of School Education in the state are requested to arrange to see that the staff who are working under their jurisdiction should submit their data/applications to the concerned Drawing and Disbursing Officers along with the following documents in digital form along with the filled application for uploading the same for issue of Health Cards and they are requested to complete the exercise as per Government instructions before 24-12-2013 positively.
- a) Copy of service Register (pages land 2 old service register or pages 4 and 5 of new register )
- b) Digital copy of ICAO complaint photograph of the employee and of each beneficiary
- c) Copy of Aadhar Card or Adhar Card enrolment receipt for each beneficiary.
- d) For the beneficiaries who are below five years if Aadhar Cards or Aadhar Card enrolment receipts are not available, birth certificate issued by the appropriate authority may be furnished.
- e) In the case of family member or dependent suffers any disability, the disability certificate issued by the competent authority has to be submitted.
- If (c), (d) and (e) documents above are not immediately available remaining data may be entered without awaiting the documents. In such cases, employees be instructed to submit them before January 31, 2014.
Further all the DEOs and R.JDSEs should submit their feedback to the Deputy Director (Planning) 0/o C&DSE, A.P., Hyderabad without fail and see that the exercise should be completed by 24-12-2013
|Download the Rc.1412 DSE communicated GO.334 to DEOs|