GO.Ms.No.334 Dated 13.12.13 Online Submission of Employees Details and Data for Health Cards and HRMA through Web based application at http://fdp.cgg.gov.in by Drawing Disbursing Officers (DDOs). Instructions to DDOs on Filling the Employees Data through Online at website http://fdp.cgg.gov.in. Finance Department – Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) – Human Resources Management under CFMS - Issue of Health Cards to State Government Employees – Online Collection of Employees’ data through Web-based application for implementation of HRMS Module and issue of Health Cards –Instructions to furnish the Data–Orders Issued.
GO.334 Online Submission of Employees Details by Drawing Disbursing Officers (DDOs)
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.174, HM&FW (M2)Department, dated: 01.11.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.175, HM&FW (M2)Department, dated: 01.11.2013.
1. G.O.Ms.No.174, HM&FW (M2)Department, dated: 01.11.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.175, HM&FW (M2)Department, dated: 01.11.2013.
- The Government is in the process of operationalising Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) in order to establish state-of-the art IT applications for effective public financial management, for providing seamless and dynamic interface with all stakeholders and facilitate real-time resource management, both financial and human. The CFMS will usher in automation of all government processes relating to preparation of budget, release of funds, incurring of expenditure, processing of bills by the DDOs and the Treasuries, preparation of accounts, maintenance of electronic data, etc.
- The Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is also included in the CFMS Project for the benefit of all government employees. The HRMS component of CFMS will automate all processes relating to the entire gamut of monetary and non-monetary entitlements of the employees; assessment of vacancies, recruitment authorisation and electronic registration of all new entrants to public service; preparation of panels for promotion; issues relating to pay fixations, revisions of Pay Scales, etc.; maintenance of Service Registers (E-Service Registers); generation of Pay Rolls and timely payment of retirement benefits, sanction of leave, timely release of increments, etc.,
- In the G.Os first and second read above, the Government has issued orders introducing the Employees’ Health Scheme (EHS) and issue of Health Cards to the employees, their family members and dependents, for cashless treatment at empanelled hospitals.
- In order to implement the HRMS and issue of Health Cards, the Government has decided to collect the data of all Government Employees online through a Web-based application established by the Finance Department Portal. It has been decided to collect the data directly from all the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to obviate delay in the matter.
- In addition to the data of regular Government Employees, Government has decided to collect the data relating to the grant-in-aid employees, adhoc personnel, honorary workers, work-charged staff, contingent employees, contract personnel, those hired on outsourcing basis through contractors, and all other miscallaneous functionaries who are directly or indirectly providing services to the government, in order to have a comprehensive database of all the human resources of the State, as this information is required by the Finance Commission, C&AG, Legislative Assembly and Legislative Council and Parliament from time to time and to enable the government to formulate evidence-informed policy for efficient management of its human resources.
- In this context, the Government hereby direct all the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDO) in the state to furnish the data relating to all employees mentioned above through web-based application by logging in to the Finance Department portal at “https://fdp.cgg.gov.in” by using their existing log-in ID (DDO code) issued by the Director of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA) using the default password “dataentry”. The detailed instructions are given in the annexure to this order. The relevant forms and the User Manual are available in the website mentioned above. The helpline numbers are also indicated in the above mentioned website for the benefit of the DDOs and other employees.
- While the individual employee has the responsibility for providing the entire information relating to himself / herself by certifying the datasheet that would be provided by the DDO, the principal responsibility for validating the information with reference to the Service Register and uploading the required information duly ensuring its correctness is vested with the concerned DDO.
- The Head of the Office (HoDs) of all government departments shall ensure that the data relating to regular employees, adhoc personnel, part time and full time contingent staff, NMRs, honorary workers, contracted personnel and the personnel hired on outsourcing basis has to be entered by the Drawing and Disbursement Officers (DDO) at all operational levels. They should also furnish the information of the grant-in-aid employees (GIA), if any, under their control. They should ensure that the details of all employees including those who are on long leave, under suspension or unauthorised absence shall also be furnished. In such cases the DDOs may furnish the available details based on the information contained in the Service Register. If any difficulty is experienced in uploading the data, the same may be brought to the notice of the Treasury Officers/PAO concerned who will make necessary arrangements for uploading the data.
- The DDOs shall complete the data entry on or before January 5th 2014. All DDO shall ensure that the required data-forms are printed and supplied to all employees and other functionaries for whom they are drawing and disbursement officers, including subordinate offices and staff.
- The Government directs that head of all departments (HoDs) shall coordinate, supervise and monitor the entire data collection and data entry processes closely. All District Collectors are hereby directed to coordinate, monitor and provide feedback to the government on day-to-day basis. The Pay and Accounts Officer (PAO), Director of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA) and the Director of Work Accounts shall instruct their staff to liaise with the concerned departmental heads at the state and district levels and the DDOs and provide necessary logistic and operational support.
- The Government hereby instructs that the pay and allowances for the month of January 2014 of the employees who fail to submit their data to the DDOs by December 24th 2013 and the pay and allowances of DDOs who fail to upload the data by January 5th 2014, will be claimed only after they submit their data.
- The Administrative Departments and the Heads of the Department shall issue necessary instructions to the subordinate officers under their control to complete the dataentry within the stipulated time.
- The Registrar General of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh may issue necessary instructions to all the subordinate courts/tribunals under their control to complete the dataentry within the stipulated time.
- The District Collectors are instructed to convene meeting of the unit officers of all the departments in the district and review the progress and issue necessary instructions for timely completion of the data entry.
- The Treasury Officers and the Pay and Accounts Officers shall download sufficient number of copies of this order and serve to all the DDOs in their audit jurisdiction, duly obtaining an acknowledgement from them. They shall convene a meeting of all the DDO / Heads of Office and to give necessary guidance to them on the application. They shall also monitor the progress of data entry in the offices under their audit jurisdiction and inform the status to the Finance Department on real time basis.
ANNEXURE to G.O.Ms.No.334 Finance (SMPC.II) Department, dt: 13.12.2013
Instructions to Drawing and Disbursing Officers for Online Submission of Employees Data
The Below are the Instructions for DDOs for submitting the Employees Data through Online
- The DDOs have to login to the website “https://fdp.cgg.gov.in” by using their existing log-in ID (DDO code) issued by the Director of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA) using the default password “dataentry”.
- After the first login the DDO has to change the password and set a new password. The system has been designed to provide for change of password by the DDOs. They may remember the password and should not disclose to anyone to maintain integrity in dataentry. The DDOs will be held responsible for any errors in dataentry if any passwords are misused or the data is entered without the knowledge of the DDOs.
After setting the new password, the DDO has to first enter the details of his own office and the details of the subordinate offices if any and also the details of the next higher office to which the unit office in which the DDO works will report. He has to complete this within 3 working days, in any case not later than 24.12.2013.
- After finishing the entry of the above data, the DDO has to go through the user manual available on the website for a better understanding of all the fields of different screens intended to capture the data of different categories of employees.
He should download all the forms available on the website and take printouts in sufficient numbers and distribute copies to all the employees with instructions to submit the filled in forms within three working days. The employees may also be instructed to submit the following documents in digital form along with the filled in application:
(i) Copy of ICAO-compliant photograph of the employee and of each beneficiary for issue of health cards.
(ii) Copy of Aadhar Card or Aadhar Card enrolment receipt for each beneficiary.
(iii) For beneficiaries who are below five years if Aadhar Cards or Aadhar Card enrolment receipts are not available, birth certificate issued by the appropriate authority may be furnished.
(iv) In case any family member or dependent suffers any disability, the disability certificate issued by the competent authority has to be submitted.
(v) If (ii), (iii) and (iv) documents above are not immediately available, remaining data may be entered without awaiting the documents. In such cases, employee be instructed to submit them before January 31, 2014.
- The DDO has to verify the details furnished by the employee with the entries available in the Service Register of the employee and authenticate the data to be uploaded. He should countersign each form submitted by the employee before the commencement of the dataentry.
- After completion of the dataentry the DDO has to take a printout through the application and countersign it duly verifying with the forms submitted by the individuals. These copies may be given to the individual for confirmation. If any discrepancy is pointed out by the individual after due verification with the records necessary corrections may be made any time before the data is finally submitted to the Finance Department. After the data is finally confirmed by the individual his signature may be obtained on the printout. The DDO may counter sign and send a copy of this to the Treasury Officer/PAO along with the pay bill.
- The DDO has to prepare a list of all employees under different categories and ensure that relevant forms are supplied to the employees under acknowledgement and ensure that the data of all employees is uploaded. For this purpose he has to prepare a checklist containing the names, the dates on which forms were given, the dates on which forms were returned, the date of countersignature, the date of dataentry, the date of countersignature of the printout after completion of the dataentry of each employee and the date on which copy of the countersigned forms submitted by the employee and countersigned hard copies of the data entered are sent to the Treasury Officer / PAO.
- The following helpline numbers were set up for the benefit of the DDOs/ Treasury Officers/ Pay and Accounts Officers/ Employees:
(1) 9573530440 (2) 9963615558 (3) 8374024024 (4) 9989334646 (5) 8008044242 (6) 9000007649 (7) 9951574888 (8) 9810271557 (9) 9010203514 (10) 9010004430.
|Download GO.334 Online Submission of Employees Data by DDOs|