GO.No.331 Dated 11.12.13 Deduction of Premium (Contribution) for Employee Health Cards from Salaries/Pensions from December 2013 Salaries payable in Jan 2014 as per the Eligible Slab Rates at Rs.90 or Rs.120. Employees’ Health Scheme (EHS) – Recovery of contribution from the Salaries/Pensions and depositing the amount with Government contribution in the Public Accounts. Slab Rates are Rs.90/- per month (for Slab A consisting of employees with Pay Grades from I to IV and Slab B consisting of employees with Pay Grades from V to XVII). Rs.120/- per month (for Slab C consisting of employees with Pay Grades from XVIII to XXXII).
GO.331 Deduction of Contribution for Health Cards from Salaries/PensionsG.O.Ms.No. 331, Dated: 11.12.2013 FINANCE (TFR) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.174, Health Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department,dated 01.11.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.175, Health Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department,dated 01.11.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.176, Health Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department,dated 01.11.2013.
O R D E R :-
Categories eligible for EHS:
- In the reference first to third read above, orders were issued for implementation of Employees Health Scheme (EHS) by providing Cashless Medical Treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensioners and their dependents.
- 2. In continuation to the orders read above, the following orders are hereby issued regarding recovery of contribution towards EHS from the salary/pension of employees/pensioners eligible for EHS as indicated below starting from December 2013 payable in January 1st 2014 onwards; the source of finances for implementation of the Employees Health Scheme and creation of Public Account.
a) Serving employees:
1. All regular State Government employees. A State Government employee will have the meaning as defined under Fundamental
2. Provincialised employees of local bodies.
b) Retired employees:
1. All Service Pensioners
2. Family pensioners
3. Re-employed service pensioners
Categories not eligible for EHS:.
- a) Those who are covered under other insurance schemes such as CGHS,ESIS, Railways, RTC, Aarogya Bhadratha of Police Department and Aarogya Sahayatha of Prohibition & Excise Department;
- b) Law officers (Advocate General, State Prosecutors, State Counsels, Government Pleaders and Public Prosecutors);
- c) Casual and Daily paid workers;
- d) Biological parents if adopted parents exist;
- e) All independent children; and
- f) AIS Officers and AIS pensioners.
The contribution is as under:
(ii) If both of the spouses are Government employees or Service Pensioners, contribution by any one of the spouses is sufficient. In such a case, the applicant shall give a declaration to the effect that the other spouse is a Government employee / Service Pensioner, duly indicating the Employee Code/Pensioner Code of the other spouse. All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers are instructed to obtain an undertaking from the employees in the proforma annexed to this orderwith immediate effect.
- a) Rs.90/- per month (for Slab A consisting of employees with Pay Grades from I to IV and Slab B consisting of employees with Pay Grades from V to XVII).
- b) Rs.120/- per month (for Slab C consisting of employees with Pay Grades from XVIII to XXXII).
- c) The Pay Grades for three Slabs under other Pay Scales, such as University Grants Commission Pay Scales, will be those equivalent to the corresponding Pay Grades under the State Government.
- d) The contribution for service pensioners or family pensioners will be according to the present Pay Grade of the post from which the pensioner retired from service.
iii) (a) The proportionate Government Contribution is as follows:
i) Rs.135/- per month for Slab A and Slab B category of employees and pensioners.
ii) Rs.180/- per month for Slab C category of employees and pensioners.
Explanation for Pay Grades and Slabs for Contribution:Pay Scales of Employees basing on PRC 2010 are divided in to Three Slabs:
Slab A Employees getting Salaries between the Pay Scales from Rs.6700- 20110 to Rs.7520-22430
Slab B Employees getting Salaries between the Pay Scales from Rs..7740-23040 to Rs.14860-39540
SGT's/LPs/PET's and Equivalent Cadres:
- Pay Scales Starts from 10900-31550 (Hence Slab B) and EHF Contribution is Rs.90 per month
- SGT's/LPs/PET's who have completed 6 Years of Service and awarded Special Grade Scale will be in the Pay Scale of 11530-33200 (Hence Slab B) and EHF Contribution is Rs.90 per month
- SGT's/LPs/PET's who have completed 12 Years of Service and awarded SPP I-A and completed 18 Years of Service and awarded SPPI-B will be in the Pay Scale of 14860-39540 (Hence Slab B) and EHF Contribution is Rs.90 per month
- SGT's/LPs/PET's who have completed 24 Years of Service only will come in Slab C and Premium is Rs.120 pm
- Pay Scales Starts from 14860-39540 (Hence Slab B) and EHF Contribution is Rs.90 per month
- SA/LFL and Equivalent Cadres who have completed 6 Years of Service and awarded Special Grade Scale will be in the Pay Scale of 15280-40510. Hence Slab C and Premium is Rs.120 pm.
- All above cadres and Pay Scales Slab C and Premium is Rs.120 per month
Head of Accounts for EHF Contribution Deduction(b) The Government contribution for Employees Health Scheme will be made under the following head of account:
2210 Medical and Public Health Services
01 Urban Health Services – Allopathy
001 Direction and Administration
SH(10) Government Contributions for Employees Health Scheme
iv) The contribution of the employees and pensioners on one hand and Government contribution together shall be deposited under the following heads of account under Employees Health Scheme Account along the lines of Contributory Pension Fund.
K. Deposits and Advancesiii) In respect of employees who are on long leave the contribution towardsEmployees Health Scheme shall be recovered from their leave salary.
(b) Deposits not bearing interest 8342- Other Deposits –
M.H.118 – Employees Health Scheme
S.H.(04)-A.P. State Government Employees Health Scheme.
001- Employees Contribution
002- Pensioners Contribution
003- Government Contribution
vi) In respect of employees who are under suspension and those who are on leave without pay, the concerned employee shall contribute the amount to the EHS fund through a challan in the first week and furnish the same to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers of the last station they have worked. The services under Employees Health Scheme shall be suspended temporarily if they fail to comply with the above instructions.
|Download GO.331 Deduction of Premium for Health Cards from Jan 2013|