APPSC Departmental Tests Notification May 2014 Revised for 13 AP Districts || AP Dept Notification No.5/2014. Online apply for Departmental Tests May 2014 Session. AP Gazetted Officers Test GOT(88,97) Notification and EOT Code(141) Notification for May 2014 Session. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the Departmental Tests Examinations (Objective Type) vide Go.Ms.No.602 GA (Ser-C) Department, Dt:01/11/2011 and few Tests are written examinations as mentioned under Para 5 (h) at (13) District Head Quarters and in Hyderabad for MAY, 2014 Session from 14-10-2014 to 19-10-2014 as per the Time-Table shown in accordance with the terms and conditions as laid down in Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 and as amended from time to time
APPSC Departmental Tests Notification May 2014 Revised || Dept Notification No.5/2014
In view of the AP State re-organisation, the Departmental Tests for May – 2014 session (Notification No.03/2014), which was issued on 19-03-2014 has been cancelled and the Notification (No.05/2014) is issued afresh for the employees/Candidates who belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The Commission is inviting the Departmental Tests applications from the candidates for MAY, 2014 Session Examinations through ON-LINE only on payment of Rs.50/- for each Test. Application Form, Time-Table and other full details are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.apspsc.gov.in. Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for MAY, 2014 Session examinations through ON-LINE ONLY from 08-08-2014 to 27-08-2014 (from 08-08-2014 to 25-08-2014 for payment of fees) as the earlier procedure of sale of applications at the Head Post Offices at District Head Quarters and at SALES COUNTER of APPSC Office has been dispensed with by the Commission. The candidate should read the Commission’s Notification and other instructions available in User’s Guide carefully before applying the Test and enter the particulars properly in the Application through ON-LINE.
Important Dates and Fee Details for May 2014 Departmental Tests
- Payment of Fee: from 08-08-2014 to 25-08-2014
- Online Apply: from 08-08-2014 to 27-08-2014
- Fee for GOT: Rs.150, EOT: Rs.100, Spl Lang Test (No.37) Rs.100.
- Exams will be conducted between 14-10-2014 To 19-10-2014 :
- GOT (Paper Code 88 & 97): 16-10-2014 THURSDAY FORENOON – 9.30AM TO 11.30AM
- EOT (Paper Code 141): 17/10/2014 FRIDAY FORENOON- 9.30 AM TO 11.30 AM
- Spl Lang Test (No.37): 17/10/2014 FRIDAY AFTERNOON - 2.00 PM TO 4.00 PM
How to Remit Fee (Payment of Fees):
- THE FEE PAYABLE FOR EACH PAPER mentioned in the Time-Table of this notification SHALL BE Rs. 50/- (RUPEES FIFTY ONLY). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
- The applicant should pay Rs.50/- towards application fee for each Test, for each test and examination fee @ Rs.50/- for each paper payable to the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre between from 25-03-2014 to 12/04/2014(from 25-03-2014 to 09-04-2014 for payment of fees) After submission of the details in the Online Form, the Challan will be generated in Downloadable/Printable PDF (Portable Document Format). Candidates are required to take printout of the challan. Through Challan Form candidates are required to pay the amount as indicated in the Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre. The fee once remitted shall under no circumstances be refunded or adjusted. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. (Government removed all fee exemptions vide G.O.Ms.No. 360, General Administration (Services-C) Department, dated: 16/08/2002).
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
HOW TO PAY FEE AND FILL APPLICATION FORM
- I Step: - The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter His/her necessary details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and papers to be applied
- II Step:-Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get Challan Form to pay the Fee at State Bank of India /AP Online centers.
- III Step: -The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the State Bank of India /A.P. Online centers and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step:-On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number details to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step: - Those candidates who need assistance of Scribe are requested to apply for the same directly to the Commission on or before 20/04/2014. They should mention the Application ID Number and enclose Copy of the Medical Certificate along with a representation.
- VI Step: - The duration of all objective tests shall be two (2) hours duration.
- VII Step: - Candidates who are writing written examination in objective Type are advised to hand over the original OMR sheet to the invigilator and can take carbonless OMR sheet copy along with them.
- Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online/SBI is 25-08-2014
- Last date and Time for submission of Application is 27-08-2014-5.00 P.M